- 3D scanning facility, with more than 08 nos. different type 3D scanner in the fleet of the associate
- Ship Design team with more than 30 well trained and experienced design experts of associate including the Naval Architectures, Piping Engineers, 3D modelers and drafter.
- Served more than 40 clients and 150 vessels globally by parent companies and promoters
- Experienced working with almost all classification societies, including but not limited to DNV-GL, ABS, BV, NK, IRS, CCS, RINA
- Fleet of well trained and experienced pre-fabrication, installation & testing and commissioning team.
- Quick turn around with the usage of groove technology for piping systems pre-fabrication and installation.
- Full coordination with class.
- In-house 3D scanning team, Design team, fabrication team, In-house Installation team & BWTS Commissioning team.
- Usage of grooved technology, which ensures quick turn around for pre-fabrication, installation and on-board modification if needed.
- The groove technology minimizes (almost eliminates) the welding for piping.
- No need of docking, complete BMWS installation in afloat condition of vessel.
- Fast decision making for onsite installation difficulties as designer on board.
- Quick response to clear the documenting after submission if any
We believes in optimization of the technical skills of the people and the software help to improve the final productivity of the output. UMSPL
makes the 3D design software in such a way that it can perform at its maximum capabilities by creating the custom libraries, custom templates,
automated BOM templates and the cut list generation. so, if there is a any change in the designing, UMSPL doesn’t take much time to update the
On the top of the designing, UMSPL coordinates with classification society, In-house fabrication team, installation team and other system
manufacturer such as valve control system to integrate the BWT system to the vessel.
BWMS Installation in Afloat Condition:
- Installing a ballast water treatment system on an existing vessel is typically more complicated than on a newbuild.
- The technology we offer invites very minimum hot work for piping. Though, the BWMS equipment foundation installation certainly will need the hot work.
- We understand that the dray docking is a costly affair, even planned docking extension for BWMS installation.
- The complete installation may be planned for and can carry out while ship is in sailing and in afloat condition. Hence, there might not be the docking requirement for entire process.
- All stake holders, involved in the process shall be aligned to plan & achieve the target of minimum to no – docking for complete installation of the BWMS, i.e. ship owner, designer (If not UMSPL), installation, testing and commissioning party (here UMSPL) and class.
Benefit to Choose UMSPL
- 3D Scanning
- Testing & Commissioning
- Quick Fabrication
- Very minimum hot work
- Easy to attempt any post-design modification
- Minimum to no requirement of dry dock
- Overall fast installation
- Minimum downtime for vessel