Examination of document is our first step of action to know the vessel system vessel before proceed the scanning job. Thorough
understanding will help us to make the necessary preparation to carryout the job safely and with limited time.
- Vessel Ballast system P&ID
- Investigate Existing BWMS
- Machinery Arrangement drawings
- Electrical drawings
UMSPL will perform a feasibility study, where we assess the practicality of installing a BWTS (Ballast water treatment system) into the existing vessel and recommend a suitable BWT system for that vessel. UMSPL’s evaluation process is on the basis of the BWTS equipment Footprint, Power consumption, Treatment rated capacities (TRC), Holding Time, Stripping operation, Consumable required, Filter pressure drop etc. After the completion of the evaluation process, Basic engineering will commence by using the selected technology for the vessel.
PHASE 6,7: Fabrication, Installation & Commissiong
- Very quick fabrication with groove technology, saves almost ¾ of fabrication time.
- Quick turnaround for installation and modification.
- Limited to no welding require for piping system fabrication / pre-fabrication.
- No-need of galvanizing after fabrication and modification saves considerable time.